Loading Dock Fall Protection
- Stops a gross load of 10,000 lbs at 4 mph
- Protects fork lifts, drivers, overhead doors and tracks
- Reduces the number of dock accidents when dock is inactive
- Easy to operate
- High visibility yellow
Dual chain and impact barrier are only two products on the market the meet OSHA fall protection standards.
Pair a loading dock’s fast-paced nature with summer’s predictably high temperatures and workers can be exposed to some harsh work environments. With the presence of the Dual Chain, facilities are able to leave dock doors open while having the peace of mind that their workers are protected from falling hazards. Adding this cost effective barrier option is a summertime no-brainer.
- 42" top rail meets OSHA standards for fall protection systems
- High visibility yellow chain made of galvanized steel
- Fits 8', 9' and 10' doors
- One-year limited warranty with APS Resource
Dock Impact Barrier-LC
The Dock Impact Barrier-LC™ is a manually-operated gate that complies with the rigorous standards of the Dock Impact Barrier. The LC also reduces overhead clearance requirements by 30” without hindering performance. These attributes make the Dock Impact Barrier-LC a reliable loading dock safety option.
- High-visibility yellow with powder-coated columns and safety striping on the rails
- Stops a 10,000 lb gross load at 4 MPH
- Now with optional netting to fill the space in between the rails which meets OSHA standards. Retrofit Kits also available
- Reduces overhead clearance by 30” compared to standard Dock Impact Barrier
- Compatible with most dock applications
- Minimal maintenance
- Optional interlock capability
- This product carries a (1) year limited warranty with APS Resource