Kelley Loading Dock Shelters
Kelley dock shelters provide full access to the back of the trailer while accommodating trailers with steps or lift gates. Dock shelters are available in rigid frame, impact resistant and foam sided designs.
Options and Accessories
- Common Side Members
- Single side frame shared by adjacent units.
- Special Head Members
- For attaching top front side frames to underside of building overhang.
- Metal Hoods
- Provides maximum overhead protection.
- Bottom Pads
- Seals gap between building foundation and trailer floor.
- TS-55® Super Fabric
- 40 Oz. Hypalon®
- 40 Oz. Vinyl
- 25 Oz. Urethane
- 22 Oz. Vyinl
- 16 Oz. Hypalon®
Kelley Blockade™ Dock Shelter
Facilities face greater challenges today regarding environmental control at the loading dock. Maintaining consistent temperature control, avoiding energy loss, effectively sealing varying trailer configurations, and meeting regulatory requirements are real issues. Additionally, air ride suspension and intermodal trailers create more abrasive movement on dock shelters. The Kelley Blockade™ model BDS-K Dock Shelter is specifically designed for the most demanding applications.
Aquashield® Moisture Sealing System
Hinge Guard™ Gap Sealing System
- Integral to the Blockade™ Dock Shelter to automatically position and seal the trailer door hinge gaps.
- High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (HMWPE) material capable of withstanding harsh weather conditions and high cycle traf
- Hinge Guard™ specifically shaped and sized to interface with swing out door trailers of varying configurations.
- Attached securely with industrial hook and loop for easy replacement.
Kelley FoamSide® Truck Shelter
Combining the flexibility of a seal and the full trailer access of a shelter, the FoamSide® Truck Shelter creates a tight seal between the building wall and the back of the truck. Hinge Guard™ effectively prevents air infiltration into the warehouse through the trailer hinge gaps, saving energy and adding comfort for your employees.
- Impactable foam-filled side members.
- Roll-formed galvanized steel framing.
- Fiberglass stays in side/head curtains.
- Translucent head member transmits light.
- Raked header for moisture run-off.
- Foam-filled draft pads.
- A wide range of colors and fabrics.