Michigan’s best dock sales, installation, and service can be found in Sparta, Michigan.
What makes the Beuschel experience different and better? At least seven things:
1. Beuschel service trucks are already stocked with the majority of necessary parts so 90 percent of the repairs we schedule we do can be completed in one trip. This saves our clients both inconvenience of down time at the dock and additional trip charges!
2. Beuschel has the most experienced staff in the area. Family owned since 1961 and founded by World War II veterans Wendell Beuschel and Dale Shoemaker, Beuschel Sales has been in the dock leveler/dock equipment business since shortly after Kelley Company was founded. This is still the core of their business.
3. Our service technicians and installers are Beuschel Sales employees, not outside contractors. We control their training and certification and this results in a higher quality service to our customers.
4. Any new equipment ordered through Beuschel Sales is shipped to our facility – not the customer’s – for convenience, product integrity, and safety. We are responsible for unloading, handling, and placing the equipment using our equipment not the customer’s. This results in a more user friendly dock equipment experience for our clients.
5. We service all makes/models of dock equipment and doors. Whatever dock equipment your company uses, we can fix it.
6. Beuschel Sales represents the leading brands in the industry: Kelley Dock Equipment, ASSA Abloy High Speed Doors, TKO Doors, Amarr Section and Roll-up Doors. Our HVLS fan line is also by Kelley. We take pride in the quality of the dock products we sell and install.
7. Our service staff respond to most calls within 24 hrs in order to better serve our customers. If you have dock equipment that needs repair, we will be there to repair it and soon.
If you want a reliable and responsible dealer for dock levelers and dock equipment, you need look no further than Beuschel Sales. We have designed our process to make sure that our customers deal with our people and those people know dock equipment and how to install or repair it. For a seamless dock installation or maintenance, there is only one name to remember: Beuschel Sales.